Southwest Florida residents and thousands of tourists benefit from the programming offered at The von Liebig Art Center each year. This cultural resource is run by the Naples Art Association, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to engage viewers, nurture creative development and promote appreciation for the contemporary visual arts. Nestled behind 5th Avenue South in downtown Naples, this facility is a local treasure! Guests feel among friends in the art center’s welcoming ambiance. A highly engaged audience, they often ask questions of both art and things to do in
the area. Students of all levels can learn from experienced instructors. Visitors from near and far seek out the opportunities to share their talents and meet artists who are imagining and creating with contemporary art techniques.
- Educate more than 1,000 children through the summer art education program, ARTScool.
- Provide more than 30 scholarships to less fortunate children to attend ARTScool.
- Provide more than $15,000 in scholarships for children and college-bound seniors.
- Teach more than 2,000 hours of adult art classes and workshops.
- Attract more than 70,000 guests to downtown Naples and the Mercato Shopping District through art and
- crafts festivals held November through April.
- Introduce more than 600 nationally known artists to our community who sell work at our art festivals.
- Host more than 15,000 visitors to the Gallery and Art Studios each year.
- Provide the means by which Southwest Florida residents can view and appreciate a wide variety of art by
- holding 10+ exhibitions of well-known and local artists.
- Host an informative lecture series with internationally known art experts